This tool is designed to help residents assess themselves and prepare for the ABPN milestone of Neuroimaging.
Residency programs interested in using this for teaching or assessment should contact email@example.com.
- Identifies basic neuroanatomy on brain magnetic resonance (MR) and computerized tomography (CT)
- Recognizes emergent imaging findings on brain MR and CT
- Identifies basic neuroanatomy on spine MR and CT
- Identifies major vascular anatomy on angiography
- Describes abnormalities of the brain and spine on MR and CT
- Identifies major abnormalities on angiography
- Interprets MR and CT neuroimaging of brain and spine
- Identifies subtle abnormalities on angiography
- Interprets carotid and transcranial ultrasound